Some day I would like to travel
to Spain because it is a really beautiful country that stands for it’s architecture
and food, also they speak the same language as Chile so It would be easier for me to be there.
I have hear that Spain is a
country with warm weather and that’s just what I like, besides my older brother
told me that is a perfect place to travel around the european continent because everything is close.
If I went there, the first thing
I would do is visit the Park Güell located in Barcelona, it is a very
colorful park that stands for it's particular buildings and also has a simbolic
meaning for the local people and I would also go to the beach.
I would like
to study there, but only for a semester or two as an exchange student and then
I would go back to Chile because my family is there and I would miss them so
much If I stay in Spain.
Spain is one of my favorite countries, I love its architecture!
ResponderEliminarTo which specific city in Spain would you like to go on an exchange?
ResponderEliminarMaybe Madrid, but I don't know very well :)
EliminarSpain is beautiful! I also love the architecture of Barcelona! Nice blog!
ResponderEliminarHII!! I LOVE SPAIN<3
ResponderEliminar