I would have to say the best concert I ever been to was a BTS concert.
BTS is a south korean group made by seven members that debuted in 2013, they sing, rap and dance and are known for their amazing performances. The group has a discography of many music genres, they never stay in one concept that’s what I like about them. Besides the music, I love them because of their personalities, they’re really charismatic and lovely people and they make me feel at home.
The concert was in Santiago of Chile in March
2017, I went alone so I was nervous because It was a strange place for me, but I had so much fun and made one friend there.
The crowd was really chaotic and we even broke a decibel record before they
showed up because of our screams and during the show we all sang along with them.
I remember that I sang and jumped a lot so I
ended up very tired, but I really had the time of my life because I finally
meet them in person after years listening their music and they were on another
level, their voices were so perfect and despite the language barrier they tried to speak to us in spanish.
That was definitely one of the best day of my entire life and I will never forget it.
Hi Chris, what a beautiful experience!
ResponderEliminarnice experience going to a concert
ResponderEliminarHi Christiane, nice blog!!! :)
ResponderEliminarHow amazing! I'm so glad you saw them!
ResponderEliminar