Post III: My favourite cartoon

Hello, in this blog I will talk about my favourite cartoon when I was a little girl, so let’s start.
My favourite cartoon series when I was a kid was "Pucca" because it’s episodes were funny and had catchy songs that I still remember as if I watched the series yesterday, such as “Pucca quiere a Garu, divertido amor, come fideos, lo busco, lo beso, pam pam pam”. I remember watching the series almost every day on television.
I used to like “Pucca” because It was so entertaining to see the colors they used in the food scenes, also I was curious about not knowing why Garu didn’t love Pucca.
In the serie they show us how Pucca was always chasing Garu, showing herself so in love with him, while Garu was super distant, cold and running away from Pucca every time he could, but in the end he was always with her.
The most interesting thing about this cartoon is that each chapter ends with a kiss of both protagonists and there are also some theories that explain Garu's behavior, one of them says that they were in a relationship, but Garu was cold with Pucca to protect her because he was a ninja.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario