Hi everyone, in this blog I will talk about traveling to the past.
If there was a time machine I
will travel to the past, specifically to the 90s in the United States, because
I would like to experience what life was as a teenager at that time, just like
the movies.
I would like to travel back with
my cousin, who is my biggest confidant, and meet with friends at the arcade
games where there are very entertaining machines to play. Also, I would like to
wear the typical style of that time, like the ones we can see in movies and
series, such as “Clueless” and “10 Things I Hate About You”. Besides, I would
like to experience going to the videoclub and rent some VHS movies to enjoy
them at home.
If I had the option to stay forever in the 90s in the US I would say no, because I could be with my cousin, but I wouldn’t be with my family, my dog or friends, so basically, I would have to build a whole new life and make new friends. Also, I would have no family to rely on because I would be coming from the future to a time when I wasn’t even born yet, so It will be very difficult for me.



It would be a great trip to go back to the 90's in the USA!
ResponderEliminarNice blog! my favorite movie is “10 Things I Hate About You”.
ResponderEliminarPlaying in an arcade in the 90's must be really fun!
ResponderEliminar