Hello everyone, in this blog I will talk about some changes I would make in my study programme.
First of all, I want to tell you that I am a second year
student of Dentistry at the University of Chile and this career is very demanding,
you have to study too much to get good grades (sometimes even with that it's
impossible). I would suggest changing the subjects, I would eliminate some unnecessary ones in the second year because they generate an important academic load, especially in the first semester.
Regarding the infrastructure of the faculty, I consider that
the campus is too small to have that many students, this can be seen in the
lunch hours, where there are people who even have to sit on the stairs to eat.
Also, although most of the classrooms are suitable for
lectures, there are few rooms, so often it is not possible to make schedule
changes due to the availability of rooms.
I would suggest that they add more green areas, since the
ones that are there are not even part of our campus, but of the campus beside
us, but I understand that it is almost impossible, unless they change the
campus to another location.
In relation to the teaching methods, I consider that there
are many professors who teach well, in a didactic way, but I would suggest a
better distribution of the classes, since in one subject we had 5 classes in
the morning, practically without a break, making it impossible to concentrate.
In addition, I think it is necessary to make breaks between classes an obligation.
Anyways, I think that if I keep telling things that I would like to change I could never finish this blog haha.
Good blog, it´s very important to take breaks between classes.
ResponderEliminarHi Chris! I totally agree with you
ResponderEliminar